SecureVideo offers several options to process payments for sessions. This support article goes over how to connect your Stripe account to your SecureVideo account. When set up in conjunction with Account Services, this allows you to require payment for sessions before your participant is allowed to enter the meeting.
- Stripe holds the first payment for 7 - 10 business days then has a 2-day rolling deposit for all transactions after the first one. See Stripe's support article on payouts for more details.
You may also be interested in these articles:
Participants arriving to your online session will see an amount due and a "Pay Now" button. After clicking on "Pay Now" and processing payment, they are redirected back to this page, where the button will read "Enter Waiting Room".
1. Click on the "Features" tab and select "Get Paid Online" from the drop-down menu.
2. Click on the section "Get Paid Online Using Stripe" to expand it. There is a checkbox to confirm that you have read and are in compliance with Stripe's service agreement (linked within the text) and their list of restricted businesses; after checking the box, you can click the button "Use Stripe".
3. If you already have a Stripe account, you can log into it on the next page. If you do not have a Stripe account, you can follow Stripe's instructions to create one.
4. Click "Connect my Stripe account" to authorize connecting this account to your SecureVideo account.
5. You will be taken back to SecureVideo, with a confirmation message that the connection was successful.
Note: If you would like to set up payment requirements to enter a session, be sure to create a corresponding Account Service.
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on June 13, 2019.